WARNING: this recipe looks a lot harder to make than it actually is. I say this first because I don’t want you to be intimidated like I was when I randomly decided to make this on my way home from work tonight. The ingredients look like a lot but I guarantee you most of them are already in your pantry. Cooking took literally 10 minutes.
Make it once before you knock it! Or for those of you who are already knocking Cauliflower rice make it hard on yourself and use regular rice.
What You’ll Need:
1 Small Yellow Onion
1 Package Frozen Steamed Dumplings (I got these from Costco)
1 Package Frozen Cauliflower Rice (Again, Costco)
1/4 Cup Soy Sauce + Whatever you’ll use after prepped
1 Package Mixed Vegetables
1 Bunch Green Onions
1 TBSP Brown Sugar
1 TSP Red Pepper Flakes
- Dice yellow onion and get cooking in hot, oiled skillet.
- While yellow onion is cooking, combine soy sauce, brown sugar and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- After yellow onion becomes fragrant, dump 1 package mixed vegetables and package of cauliflower rice into skillet and let cook 4-5 minutes.
- While this is cooking, scramble 3 eggs in a bowl.
- After veggies cook, move to 1/2 of skillet and add eggs into other half scrambling to cook.
- Once eggs are cooked, mix them into vegetables and add soy mixture.
- Turn off stove and microwave dumplings according to package instructions.
- Top fried rice with soy sauce and diced green onion.
Are you a fan?