Before I begin this post I have to admit I actually didn’t cook this meal. My awesome roommate who helps me out on later work nights killed it with this dish. So much so that I had to share it – even if it wasn’t my masterpiece.
What You’ll Need:
1 Large Sweet Potato, Diced
1/2 Bushel of Brussels Sprouts, Halved
2 Andouille Chicken Sausage Links, Skin Removed & Diced
1 Small Yellow Onion
- Toss sweet potatoes in olive oil, salt & pepper and begin to roast on 425 for about 2o minutes. The larger your dicing, the longer they will need to roast.
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, heat skillet with oil & add onion & brussels sprouts.
- About 10 minutes into the sweet potato cooking, add diced sausage to a separate, smaller dish and begin to roast.
- After 20 minutes of roasting sweet potatoes & 10 of sausage, turn the oven on broil for about 2-3 minutes depending on the intensity of your oven.
- Remove from onion & combine all ingredients. Add salt, pepper, and roasted red pepper flakes for an extra kick.
Delicious. Simple. Healthy. Satisfying.
What are you making for dinner tonight?