With just four delicious ingredients & a couple of pantry staples, you can make one of the most flavorful dinners I have made this season. Since I live in Charlotte, sweet South Carolina peaches are readily found and now that they are in season, I have been using them in everything I can.
Something about the sweetness of the peaches with the smoothness of the brie & tartness of the vinegar created a unique & flavorful dish that I will be recreating again and again this summer.
All you need:
1 Pillsbury Can of Pizza Dough
1 Package Boar’s Head Thinly Sliced Prosciutto
Brie Cheese – the more the merrier
- Preheat oven to 425
- While oven is preheating, spray cookie sheet with PAM & roll out dough
- Slice Brie thinly and lay on dough leaving spaces between slices
- Top with sliced peaches
- Group proscuitto over brie & peaches
- Drizzle with honey
- Bake pizza for approximately 15 minutes
- Top pizza generously with balsamic vinegar
- Bake 5 more minutes
I served this with fresh Farmer’s Market sautéed spinach.